Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colorful Papercraft Monster (link roundup)



More complicated than what I usually post, but you can download this vibrant monster paper toy here.

And a few more links:

1. The reviews for Brutal Legend seem to be making the same point - - it's not actually fun to play. For example, Tycho says, "a game I like, but don't especially want to play." (Since I've never gotten Jack Black's appeal, it's definitely not the game for me.)

2. To save money, the Fox affiliate in Washington DC will now ask anchors to control their own teleprompters with foot pedals.

3. I'm sure my kids would love this idea - - a homemade Inspector Gadget costume. (In fact, I have time to blog right now because they're watching Inspector Gadget.)

*Previously: Excellent Inspector Gadget toy.

*Buy Inspector Gadget toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment