Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Gradius soundtrack on LA radio?

I usually listen to my iPod in the car, but forgot it at home this morning. On the way to work I listened to Kevin & Bean talk to Jimmy Kimmel on KROQ (more on that in a minute), and Adam Corolla yell about how great he is and how foolish some radio stations are for not hiring him (snore). All the channels went to commercial at the same time at 6:20 and as I skimmed through the channels, I noticed the channel I usually use for my iPod (88.7) was broadcasting music. I might be wrong as to the game, but I'm pretty sure some pirate was broadcasting the soundtrack to Gradius. Whoever you are, I actually enjoyed it.

Back to Jimmy Kimmel. He was on to talk about his video "I'm f*ing Ben Affleck," which is of course, a response to the prank video his girlfriend Sarah Silverman made "I'm f*ing Matt Damon." I've embedded those below if you haven't seen them. Very funny. The hosts asked Kimmel how he managed to get so much A-list talent for the video. He said it was actually pretty easy, since so many had seen the Matt Damon video.

Here are the videos, I highly recommend you watch them all the way through.



No comments:

Post a Comment