Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Toycutter has a new logo



I've mentioned Joe Alterio's work many times before, and strongly encourage you to commission one of his terrific Robots and Monsters. He designed a new logo for my custom toy site, Toycutter. The logo's available on various merchandise over at Zazzle, where I made the items as cheap as Zazzle would let me.

If you've never used Zazzle before, please note that you can change the color and style of the merchandise, choosing amongst various t-shirts, tanks, and sweatshirts.

And while I'm talking about my toy site, here's some recent posts:

1. Earthworm Jim Lego minifig.

2. Heavily tattooed Yakuza Munny.

3. Master Chief Munny.

4. Move over Mr. Potatohead, here's a custom lightbulb toy.

*Find a huge selection of toys at the Big Bad Toy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment