Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coraline doll and Emo Sackboy (link roundup)




Coraline doll and "Emo" Sackboy from Little Big Planet by Jasmin Chappell. Here's her Etsy shop

And a few more links:

1. Speaking of Coraline, recent posts at Evil Buttons include photos from the MCC Theater's Coraline musical.

2. I recently received excellent customer support via email from D-Link for my out of warranty router. It was kind of stunning actually - - within less than 12 hours, I had a concise, easy to follow answer that solved my problem.

3. On the other hand, I don't think I ever got around to mentioning the terrible customer support I got from Pro-Form for my new treadmill. When I put it together, I discovered that several of the holes were too small for the screws. My wife emailed Pro-Form, asking for advice, but received no response. I pretty quickly found reviews about various Pro-Form products complaining about the same problem with the screws. So, buyer beware. (Eventually, I forced the screws more or less in. And the treadmill works fine.)

4. Cosmic Lily Serv-O-Matics chase figure. You can preorder Serv-O-Matics at Tenacious Toys, which is giving away a Dunny with orders this week.

*Previously: Emo dating chat.

*Buy Coraline toys at eBay and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment