Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bioshock posters, Lego Big Daddy, Little Sister cosplay, and more



Bioshock 2 blueprint style chalk art spotted at Flickr.

UPDATE: I think the artist must be Eric M. Maruscak. You can see a previous Bioshock chalk mural he created here. It only looks like a blueprint because it's unfinished.

UPDATE 2: Finished.

I was simply trying to find out more information about the artist, but before I knew it, I was rounding up a bunch of Bioshock images I don't remember seeing before:


Chibi Big sister (click through for chibi Big Daddy).



Chibi Big Daddy.



Little Sister sketch.




Little Sister cosplay. See also: Bridgette Tenenbaum cosplay.



Lego Big Daddy.



Original Bioshock advertisement. Via.


And coincidentally, while writing this, I received an email about updates to the Something in the Sea site. The best place to skim the changes is this forum thread, but I did notice that the site now features images of the mini-posters that were placed in bottles at the beach event. Here you go if you'd like to print out your own:






*Previously: Little Sister desktop wallpaper.

*Buy Bioshock toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment