Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lego eyeball crab robot (link roundup)




Lego eyeball crab robot
by Matt "Monsterbrick" Armstrong.

And a few more links:

1. A Nielsen survey indicates that "more affluent consumers ($70k+) are considered super heavy coupon users." Makes perfect sense in light of what I see in my house. My wife's a coupon ninja, and achieves magical results. But accomplishing the feats requires an incredible amount of complex sorting, planning, and researching online. Via.

2. The Sony Walkman outsold the iPod for the first time in four years in Japan. Now this could simply be because people are buying iPhones instead of iPods, but I'd love to see a rival company take the lead in mp3 players. I love iTunes, but am lukewarm at best as to the iPods I've owned.

3. Top 10 worst bible passages. For example: "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9) Via.

*Previously: How to make Eyeball Caprese.

*Buy Lego minifigs at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment