Thursday, October 29, 2009

B is for Bad Poetry (link roundup)



As I understand it, B is for Bad Poetry features intentionally bad poetry written by Pamela August Russell. (Which begs the question, is there such a thing as good poetry?) $10 at Amazon.

And a few more links:

1. Cory Doctorow's latest novel Makers can be downloaded for free.

2. Absolutely fascinating description about what it's like to live with Asberger Syndrome. This made me a little sick to my stomach:
I also do not know left from right. Please, do not tell me your tricks. I know them all. For example, your left hand makes an L with your thumb and forefinger. The issue is that I don’t understand the concept of left and right: How can my left not change when I turn? How do you know my right? How can I tell which is right on the truck to my left? It all feels like a math problem to me.
3. Edgar Allan Poe on a Raven t-shirt.

*Previously: Poetry is for people who can't draw.

*Buy Edgar Allan Poe toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment