Monday, February 22, 2010

Super Punch Interview: Briana Tegan

(Super Punch interviews are posted every Monday. Please read the bottom of this post if you'd like to participate.)

Meet Briana Tegan:



1. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Laying in the hot sand at the beach listening to someone play all my favorites on an acoustic guitar. An endless vodka/water in my hand.

2. Describe one of the best moments in your life:

After living overseas a lot, walking back into my Mum and Dad's house to the smell of amazing food, ready to be eaten outside

3. What is your most common nightmare?

I don't remember ever having the same themed nightmare twice. Latest nightmare was being in a concentration camp, made to dress in a dragon themed unitard...?! It seemed scary at the time.

4. What are your three favorite possessions?

Macbook, Edward Bear, passport.

5. What is your goal for 2010?

I try to keep life simple. I aim to draw a picture every day. I'm failing dramatically.

6. What super power would you most like to have?

Breathe underwater. I've dreamt about this many times (good dream, not bad!)

*Previously: Read more Super Punch interviews here.

*Buy unitards at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment