Monday, March 29, 2010

Super Punch Interview: Pip

(Super Punch interviews are posted every Monday. Please read the bottom of this post if you'd like to participate.)

Meet Pip:



1. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Me, wife, and kids spending the day in Boston, making sure we hit the the Science Museum and catch a Sox game at Fenway.

2. Describe one of the best moments in your life:

When I visited my wife (gf at the time) while she was living in Maui. Amazing week, spent in the most beautiful place on earth with a woman I was falling in love with.

3. What is your most common nightmare?

I have not had the happiest of lives, nightmares don't happen, nothing could be bad enough.

4. What are your three favorite possessions?

My iPhone, my computer, and my late grandparents' cribbage board.

5. What is your goal for 2011?

Getting a 2nd car, fixing my work situation either by having a good 2nd job or a full time job, regular blog postings (which conflicts like hell with the previous goal!), try again to donate blood 5 times, and take the time to learn how to type.

6. What super power would you most like to have?

In answer to the old party question, what minor super power would you have: The ability to start and stop the hiccups. I would get great enjoyment causing people I dislike to have the hiccups. As far as having a real super power: teleportation has the most value for both my fun and pragmatic sides.

*Previously: Read more Super Punch interviews here.

*Buy baseball bobbleheads at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment