Monday, July 26, 2010

Super Punch Interview: Bill Eggler

Meet Bill Eggler:



1. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Sleep late, wake and bake, have a delicious diner breakfast with friends who understand the importance of diner food, work on my life-size “Aliens” power loader, too busy working on stuff to go out, get pizza delivered for dinner, some random dude who I’ve never met sends me a $100 Amazon gift card, I download the newest episode of Doctor Who/Weeds/Venture Bros./Breaking Bad/Mad Men/Boondocks, stay up late, chat with my international online buddies, go to bed and sleep like a baby. Perfect.

2. Describe one of the best moments in your life:

I am waiting to see the film “Delicatessen” at the Tampa Theater in the early 90s. My date, Laura Stack, meets me outside the theater. It has rained and mist is rising from the hot pavement. Laura walks out of the mist like a cross between a film noir femme fatale and an angel. I have finally found my true love.

3. What is your most common nightmare?

I have killed someone, usually a woman. I haven’t gotten caught yet, but the authorities are closing in. I feel trapped, guilty, hopeless. It’s the only recurring dream I have ever had, and I’ve had it dozens of times.

4. What are your three favorite possessions?

• My computer
• My Star Trek II tricorder replica
• My Art Deco bedroom set

5. What is your goal for 2011?

To make peace with Great Britain.

6. What super power would you most like to have?

The power to earn money.

*Buy Aliens power loaders at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment