Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Link roundup

1. Derek Kirk Kim is selling a bunch of original art from his award-winning comic The Eternal Smile at eBay to pay off unexpected bills. What sort of bills?
I'm in a financial crunch right now, so I would really, really appreciate the support. Besides everything else, I got linked on reddit last month and got hit with a fat bandwidth fee which I can't afford.
I'm totally mystified when artists spend the time and money creating fancy flash sites. I've been blogging for about three and a half years and have been extremely satisfied with Blogger. The service is free and reliable (even on high traffic days) and Google adds new features regularly. Via.

2. How to disinfect and clean iPhones and other gadgets.

3. The BBTS has caffeinated Stay-Puft marshmallows in stock.

*Motorola's Droid II is one penny at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment