Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Link roundup

1. Fun time waster: Knifetank: The Hauntening, a web based point and click adventure in a creepy mansion.

2. Long article at Fast Company about Boing Boing. This quote from Cory Doctorow struck home:
"I don't know what a liquidity event for Boing Boing would look like," Doctorow continues, "except for a job. If we were acquired by some content giant, if Yahoo or someone bought us out, it's just a job at Yahoo." (This is purely hypothetical, he says.) "If I wanted a job at Yahoo, I'd go look for a job there; they post listings pretty regularly. I'm glad not to have a job. I don't want a job."
I came to that same realization after an extremely short-lived experiment blogging elsewhere earlier this year. So short I didn't even have time to mention it here.

3. Really nice photos of one of Neca's Alien figures. (The site is full of high quality photos of expensive toys.)

*Buy Neca toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment