Friday, March 25, 2011

Sean Hartter is taking commissions

I feature Sean Hartter's posters all the time, and now he's looking for commissions:
Doing a little different commission offer this time, $30.00 11 x 17 prints on poster stock of whatever you want mailed to you from my house, shipping/handling/tube included. I'll even sign / number it 1/1 it if that means anything to anyone. I take secure PayPal or cash or munny order or even personal checks mailed directly to me. Chances are this offer will last a day or two. If you look through my gallery you'll see pictures of family pets, all kinds of stuff, no subject is off limits to me; fake movie posters, caricatures of family or friends, pop art stuff, whatevers. Lemme know at my email address hartters2@aol.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment