Saturday, July 23, 2011

Link roundup

1. Todd McFarlane describes his own strategy to explain why DC's 52 initiative is ill-conceived:
One of the things I have to do is not put all the All-Stars in the first line. Because if I do all the All-Stars in the first line, the next line is less than All-Stars. What I do is, I take my players, and I consider them to be A, B or C level. And I put six out in each line, I put two A, two B, two C, so that I balance it throughout the year so that I don't get these spikes in sales, and retailers see this steady stream of sales at a steady volume.
2. Madéleine Flores (who I link to periodically) has a new Kickstarter. $10 gets you a digital copy and an original sketch.

3. Bioshock Infinite t-shirt design contest.

4. Tip: Pillow cases are perfect for cleaning ceiling fan blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment