Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Jesus Didn't Tap" (Mixed Martial Arts Clothing)

Just the facts: There's a brand of clothing called "Jesus Didn't Tap" aimed at mixed martial arts enthusiasts. (If you submit to a hold, you tap out.) Here are photos of some of the t-shirts, which are on sale here:


"Put your demons to rest"



"Jesus didn't tap"



"Break your bad habits"



"Jesus loves me and my new tattoos"



"Jesus didn't tap" (in camo)


"Jesus didn't tap" rash guard

And finally here's the "Jesus Didn't Tap" rap:

"For all you other people, don't talk smack
Cause I'll tell you right now, Jesus didn't tap"



Some interesting details about the brand's founders here.

I tell you, now that the holidays are over, I'm seeing incredible gift ideas everywhere I look.

*Previously: Vatican clerics have timecards and have to clock in.

*Buy "IFL: Greatest Knockouts and Extreme Action" at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment