Saturday, December 27, 2008

Removeable Lightbulb Handle (link roundup)



Removeable lightbulb door handle concept by Jeong-Sun Park. Via.

And a few more links:

1. Kate Winslet is offended that anyone would describe the statutory rape featured in her new movie as "statutory rape":
I'm so sorry, "statutory rape"? I've got to tell you, I'm so offended by that. No, I really am. I genuinely am. To me, that is absolutely not this story at all. That boy knows exactly what he's doing. For a start, Hanna Schmitz thinks that he's seventeen, not fifteen, you know? She's not doing anything wrong.
Via these sites.


2. JFK, Obama, Clinton poolside. Together.


3. Looks like another of Oprah's "nonfiction" picks is actually a work of fiction.


4. Bouncing Christmas animated gifs. Via.

*Previously: Plush lightbulb.

*Buy "Basic Concepts of Criminal Law" at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment