Friday, June 26, 2009

Hellboy and Abe Sapien Mez-Itz (link roundup)



Abe Sapien's always been my least favorite Hellboy character (dumb-looking, whiny), but I actually like the Abe Sapien Mez-Itz (probably because he's hardly recognizable). Both the Hellboy and Abe Sapien figures can be preordered from Toys R Us for about $11. (I believe they're exclusives.)

And a few more links:

1. Stuff White People Like #124: Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy:
For example, if you take the reasonable but not compelling story: "I got cut off in traffic this morning and when I honked the guy gave me the finger," and replace it with: "I got cut off in traffic this morning by this guy in an Ed Hardy shirt. I honked and then he gave me the finger!" The story will become sixty percent more interesting to white people because it allows them to make a witty response like: "I guess that douche bag had to get to a UFC party or a nightclub event he was promoting."
2. Man, some bloggers always have the best ideas for posts: Strength Training: Could It Have Saved MJ? Via.

3. Photo gallery of David Stern shaking hands with the 2009 NBA draft picks.

4. Some Southwest employees, possibly unfairly, told a frequent traveler that he was too fat for one seat. Southwest apologized, and the apology letter should really be used as a model for other companies.

*Previously: Another woman too hot for Southwest Airlines?

*Find Hellboy toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment