Thursday, October 1, 2009

New and improved Robots and Monsters site

As I've mentioned many times in the past, I'm a big fan of Joe Alterio's Robots and Monsters site, where you can commission any sort of wild robot or monster drawing you can think of. Up until now, he's drawn the creatures himself, but today he announced that several additional artists will be available for commissions. The group is like a who's who of my favorite artists and I think I've featured each of them in the past, with two exceptions. So, let me remedy that by mentioning those two:



Business cards by David Huyck.




Many-armed barbarian by Robin Ator.

So, if you're interested in a victorian werewolf detective, or a fire-fighting futuristic robot, head over and commission something now. There's also desktop wallpapers and icons at the link.

*Previously: Victorian werewolf.

*Buy werewolf toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment