Friday, January 22, 2010

Lucy Knisley talks to her younger self (link roundup)



I've mentioned before how much I like Lucy Knisley's comics. Above is just a small part of her latest strip.

And a few more links:

1. Paul Carr mocks the epidemic of Apple predictions as "Apple Fan Fiction."

2. I've mentioned before that my wife is a coupon ninja and saves us an incredible amount of money every month. It's too complicated for me to really grasp, but here are some links where a blogger is teaching how it works. Via.

3. For you fans of George Martin's Songs of Ice and Fire, here's a Brienne miniature. (For those of you who have read the series, I'm expecting that she'll be reincarnated and will wield a fiery sword when the series resumes.)

*Previously: Simon Pegg writes Star Wars fan fiction.

*Buy George Martin's A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment