Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunflowers (link roundup)




Sunflowers by Scott Radke, who has various prints on sale here.

And a few more links:

1. Last day to share a Valentine's Day story to win a t-shirt and iPhone case.

2. At the BeastBrothers' urging, I'm going to experiment with Twitter again for awhile. At first I tried Twitterfeed, but the Tweets didn't look very good. And of course now I'm having trouble turning off Twitterfeed - - a problem that seemed common on their forum. I'm extremely unimpressed with their service and their help feature. (After a year or so, I still think Twitter is vastly inferior to Google Reader in every way that's meaningful to me.)

3. Full scan of the Little Golden Book Disney's Ben [Franklin] and Me.

*Previously: Evil Ben Franklin video game boss.

*Buy US President bobbleheads at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment