Monday, February 1, 2010

Super Punch Interview: Paul Pape

(Super Punch interviews are posted every Monday. Please read the bottom of this post if you'd like to participate.)

Meet Paul Pape:



1. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Wake up with a pot of good coffee, 2 uninterrupted hours to do my WoW dailies, then 8 hours of sculpting something silly (yes, I like to work). Finish off with a nice dairy-free dinner and a great movie with my wife.

2. Describe one of the best moments in your life:

At a trade show I introduced my first product I ever created to the "New Products Showcase" and received a standing ovation. My wife and parents were there and I think it helped cement the idea that I can be my own boss and make a living at this. It was a proud moment.

3. What is your most common nightmare?

That someone is at the foot of my bed, and since I am lying down I am vulnerable.

4. What are your three favorite possessions?

computer, iPhone, hands

5. What is your goal for 2010?

To be recognized as the geek sculptor. And maybe lose some weight. maybe.

6. What super power would you most like to have?

Time travel I think. I am curious about where we are heading, and would like to know for certain where we have been.

*Read more Super Punch interviews here.

*Buy Time Machines at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment