Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wonderland travel poster (link roundup)



Wonderland travel poster by Mario Graciotti. See more fantasy land travel posters at the link.

And a few more links:

1. Interview on Reddit with an anonymous ESPN employee. My favorite exchange:
freddyprinzjr
Does John Clayton's ponytail look ridiculous?

eyespian
No one has ever seen it, but it is talked about. I used to work his remote cameras (he does his hits from his house) and never have seen any evidence of one! It seems to be an urban legend.

iiviip3
I have seen it in person and it is quite long, perhaps to the shoulder blade region. I hadn't heard any rumors about any such ponytail before either so it took me by surprise. I have to say, John Clayton is just a weird looking guy in general!

This occurred at a funeral service last year for Mike Kahn, a longtime friend of Mr. Clayton's whom I had the pleasure of working with.
Via. UPDATE: Apparently, it's not true.

2. Great news if you live in LA - - Rick Bayless is opening a restaurant on Melrose. Via.

3. Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Golden Raisins and Pasta recipe.

*Previously: Ice Kingdom travel poster.

*Buy travel posters at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment